Learning Emergence LLP currently offer the following services:
- CLARA (the Crick Learning Assessment for Resilient Agency Profile) a dynamic, self-assessment tool which reflects a person’s Learning Power through a visual analytic that can be used alongside coaching and development activities to support learning, change and achievement in corporate or educational settings
- Coaching with CLARA: a coach development programme for those wishing to offer coaching based on CLARA as part of a Learning Power improvement or wider development programme.
- Leading Authentic Inquiry: a coach and facilitator development programme for those wishing to run Authentic Inquiry projects as part of a Learning Power improvement programme or wider development programme in corporate or educational settings
- Improvement Research Services: Learning Emergence is also able to offer research design and data collection & analysis services which can
- prototype improvement strategies as part of a Networked Improvement Commnity
- reveal key trends in your organisation’s learning capability using CLARA data .
- ensure that learning and development opportunities are targeted for maximum impact and scale up